“Delicious Steak”
Review of Maurizio's

Maurizio's
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Ordered medium rare grilled steak from Maurizio's but it was a bit overcooked however the delivery was quick and it was delicious

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (43)

Reviewed January 15, 2020

Excellent takeaway in this area! I tried their delicious pizza and king kebabs! I highly recommend here to those who are looking for a reliable place! once you try, you'll be a returning customer! The delivery was fast, too.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed November 19, 2019

been using this chip shop for I while instead of dalgety bay on a recommendation, apart from one poor fish supper, most takeaways have been good that was until last Thursday, shop only had one customer when I arrived and ordered 1 fish supper and 1 small fish supper, just under, and I mean just under, 30 mins later I had my order, the staff where too busy doing phone orders I think, and offered no explanation to why the delay, the fryer just stirred what ever was cooking for half an hour, so at least I expected was a great fresh fish supper when I got home to open it, but no it was very poor and soggy, wont be back I am afraid which is such a shame as its been very good in the past.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed July 16, 2019

i have been living in inverkeithing for few weeks,so as italian decided to give it a go to this take- away shop,first time was a pizza,,well was ok ,but was not impressed ,not crispy as i did ask,but next time had a pasta ,wich i ask for 2 portion,mmmmm creamy ,tasty ,coocked perfectly,very satisfied to be honest,another note,well done to the owner and staff .,smiling,friendly,professional,,looks very tidy and clean i have to give them a 9 out of 10, ( - 1 ) for the pizza ,good ish

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed June 21, 2019

I bought fish and chips 22/06/19.: a good fish supper, two decent sized fish, nice chips. Unfortunately, for me the batter was a too thick and soft, so I won't be a regular for fish. Friendly staff, nice shop.

Date of visit: June 2019