Excellent location, 5 mins walk to the train station & 10 mins in a car to the main motorway. From the moment we arrived the staff was very polite & nothing was too much trouble. For the price it was definitely great value for your money. Would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boreland Lodge has recently had a refurbishment and all rooms have new shower rooms, fully tiled, and new carpets in all the rooms, the furniture has been upgraded and the hotel is a family run hotel. We have free internet in all public areas and also tea and coffee complimentary facilities in all rooms. There are small TVs in all rooms with freeview channels. We are 300 yards from a local train station and journey to Edinburgh is 15-20 minutes, costing about 5 pound return. There is also a shuttle bus to Edinburgh Airport terminal from the train station, which runs every 30 minutes taking about 20 minutes. We are near Roysth and the Forth Road bridge and close to the motorways. Ideal for Ingliston and T in the Park, local events at Knockhill are 15 minutes away. We have rooms 2 family of 5 rooms with conservatories, we also have singles, doubles and twins. We serve a continental breakfast and a cooked Scottish breakfast. We also have a lovely cozy bar area offering lovely food every evening. Come and join us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Boreland Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boreland Hotel Inverkeithing
- Boreland Lodge Hotel Inverkeithing, Scotland