Elendil Bed & Breakfast
King Malcolm Hotel(Dunfermline)
$133
$82
Good 3.5/5
Pitbauchlie House Hotel(Dunfermline)(Great Value!)
$82
$79
Travelocity
Very Good 4/5
The Staghead Hotel(South Queensferry)
$107
  • Restaurant
Orocco Pier(South Queensferry)
$127
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Edinburgh (South Queensferry) Hotel(South Queensferry)(Great Value!)
$74
Dakota Edinburgh(South Queensferry)
$96
$93
Great 4.5/5
Holiday Inn Express Dunfermline(Dunfermline)(Great Value!)
$58
$50
Very Good 4/5
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 5, 2013

The Elendil is 5 minutes walk from Inverkeithing town centre and less than 3 minutes from bus routes to Edinburgh and Dunfirmline, ideal for anyone relying on public transport. Rooms are clean and spacious with tv, tea/ coffee and free wifi throughout the house. Well worth a visit.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I stayed at Elendil B&B for one month recently. I was greeted by Liz and Andy (the owners) who were very friendly and warm. They gave me a tour of the B&B and their beautiful garden. The rooms at Elendil are lovely, the beds are really comfy, the rooms are very clean and a great size. There are plenty of drawers and a large wardrobe with lots of coat hangers (which was very useful). All rooms come with a TV and access to (a fast) WIFI! The bathrooms are also maintained to a high standard. There is a great selection of food for breakfast and they happily catered for my dietary requirements (lactose intolerant). They also have a separate kitchen for guests to use with a fridge and storage space for food which was really useful to me. The B&B is only a short train ride away from Edinburgh, in fact I could see the Forth Road Bridge out of my window! Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and Liz and Andy really made me feel at home. I would definitely recommend this B&B to anyone as it is reasonably priced with friendly owners who provide a high standard of accommodation.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 31, 2012

'Lovely', 'wow', 'amazing' are among the words I had in mind when I first stepped into the B&B. I am a student from University of Aberdeen and I came from Malaysia. This was my first experience and I really enjoyed it! Liz and Andy are a great couple and they welcomed me with open arms. I was in my comfort zone and it was like a 2nd home to me. The hospitality was top notch and the meals prepared were scrumptious. Liz was also very considerate as she asked me what kind of food were to my liking, in view that I am from Malaysia. The bedroom is beautiful and to my surprise, there is a TV in the room, which was very convenient as I can watch the Olympics on my bed, whenever I want. There are lots of cabinets for my things and a wardrobe for my clothes. The bathroom was also well maintained and equipped with the necessities. Other than that, there are bus stops within walking distance where you can take a bus to Edinburgh and the railway station is just 15-20 minutes away if you are travelling by train. All in all, I have not regretted a single moment to have chosen this B&B for my 30 days GP attachment in FIFE. Liz and Andy are just perfect and I am sure you will have a wonderful time staying at Elendil B&B. The last words in your mind after your last day would be "money well spent!"

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 19, 2012

We have been coming to this b& b four 4 years. We are feel like one of the family and nothing is too much trouble for Liz and Andy. The breakfasts are very good and lasts you all day. The accomodation couldnt be better, lovely comfortable beds and after a busy day we enjoy sitting in the dining lounge . We have no hesitation in recommending Elendil to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Our family just spent 3 nights at Elendil. Liz and her husband were very nice and helpful (information about transport to Edinburgh, help to the post office...). The rooms, bathrooms were clean and comfortable and the breakfast just great !

If we happen to go back to Scotland, no doubt we'll be happy to stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family