As a rare cow regular and z list celeb ;) I was invited to the launch of the Rare cow in Earls Colne so made sense to enjoy the hospitality and book a room to stay over night.
Every room has a different theme we stayed in a beautifully designed room and were pampered all the way.
The hotel has 9 rooms and is 5 star boutique AA Rated the food in the Restaurant amzingly on a launch night was fantastic and done their award winning other restaurants proud.
Was also nice to meet Jess and Ricky from The only way is Essex a really nice couple who attended the launch and stayed in the hotel below us
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Boutique Hotel and Restaurant located close to Colchester in Essex. Each of the nine bedrooms are uniquely themed and furnished to offer superior comfort all with en suite bathrooms. Our Head Chef has a ever changing menu using only local seasonal produce from local farmers and producers. we buy directly from farmers and producers across East Anglia. Local amenities include, 2 x golf courses, flying club and airfield, 2 local steam railways and many historic buildings in the area. Nearby Colchester is one of England's oldest recorded towns. The hotel can cater for weddings and conferences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms so you can book your The Drapers House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drapers Hotel Earls Colne
- The Drapers House Hotel Essex/Earls Colne