“Absolutely fantastic cottage, beautifully...”
Check Availability
superking master
ensuite to superking
Family room - can be 3 singles or superking & single
Family room as 3 singles
wetroom ensuite to family room
outside garden
The farm
the Farm
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

ClareB705
Hazel Grove, United Kingdom
“Absolutely fantastic cottage, beautifully appointed and lovely location”
Reviewed December 15, 2015 for a stay in December 2015

This was my second stay at Broadgate Farm cottages but my first in Courtyard cottage. Previously I travelled with family and had a great time in the very lovely Barn cottage but this time I travelled alone whilst attending a college course at Bishop Burton College. The booking procedure was very easy, Elaine returned my emails extrememly promptly and gave me plenty of information about the cottage and access etc well in advance. The cottage itself is fabulous, beautifully appointed, very comfortable and and far exceeded my needs - it felt very luxurious staying there for my trip to college! The location is perfect, very close to Beverley and the village of Walkington and surrounded by beautiful countryside. The enclosed garden would be just perfect for walmer months. The finishing touch for me was the Christmas tree and tasteful decorations in the living area, they put a huge smile on my face when I arrived and were a lovely touch. I woudl highly recommend these cottages to families or couples of all ages.

Date of stay: December 2015
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The lovely decor and finish and the Christmas touches!
Liked least: Nothing
Traveling group: Solo Traveler
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing