“Fantastic apartment”
other traveler has booked this property

Review of The Cobbles

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
The Courtyard
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

simonesmi...
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Fantastic apartment”
Reviewed March 11, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

My friend and I stayed here last night and It was perfect! A great location and Sean made us feel so welcome! We went down to his bar for some lovely wind and tapas before we went out and it was great value for money I would highly recommend The Cobbles to anyone visiting Howden

Management Response
Mar 13, 2018
Thanks Simone for the kind words it was a pleasure to host you, come back and see us again one day
Debbie W
“Amazing Air BnB”
Reviewed January 3, 2018 for a stay in August 2017

This is my number one location to stay when I am in the Howden area.

The owners really look after this air bnb well. It is comfortable, spacious, clean, and a true home away from home.

The location is right above a beautiful wine and cheese shop. All the staff are so welcoming, friendly, and really want you to have the best stay possible.

I will always stay here when visiting York, Sheffield, Leeds, and Howden, and recommend it wholeheartedly.

The kitchen is fully equipped with a toaster, kettle, pots and pans, cutlery, and crockery. The bathroom has an amazing rain shower that I could happily live in. The bed is mega comfortable and I would like to know the make of the mattress and pillows for my own house. The TV has freeview in the living area and the sofa is soft and relaxing.

Huge thanks Sean and team for always making me feel like I am in a home away from home.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Jan 9, 2018
Many thanks for the kind words Debbie and being the very first person to review us on Trip Advisor it is much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Cheers
Sean
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing