Have stopped overnight here on a number of occasions while on business. It's nice and handy being just off the M1 junction 25 at Nottingham but far enough away to be peaceful.
The hotel itself is of the older style but is kept clean and tidy. Rooms are generally in good order as well.
Service in the restaurant can be a bit hit and miss while the food is presentable if a little expensive. For a bite to eat my personal favourtite is to go into Stapleford and get an Indian.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether planning a leisure break or business meeting the Holiday Inn Derby Nottingham M1 Jct 25 is ideally located at Junction 25 of the M1. The city of Nottingham is just 8 miles from the hotel and boasts a wealth of sporting activities including bowling, indoor cricket and ice-skating, visit Trent Bridge Cricket Club, Holme Pierrepoint Water Sports, Nottingham RaceCourse or the famous Ice Stadium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Derby - Nottingham M1 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Derby - Nottingham m1 Hotel Sandiacre
- Holiday Inn Sandiacre
- Holiday Inn Nottingham
- Nottingham Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Derby - Nottingham M1 Sandiacre, Derbyshire