Stayed here with friends for the cricket. Far enough out of Nottingham to not be hugely expensive when the cricket is on and decent facilities.
Rooms was clean, spacious and thankfully air-conditioned. Car parking is plentiful and included.
Didn't want to eat in the hotel so asked staff and got some good recommendations.
Staff were knowledgeable and friendly, hotel was quiet and got a decent nights sleep both nights.
Bathroom a little dated but everything worked, was clean and would happily recommend
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether planning a leisure break or business meeting the Holiday Inn Derby Nottingham M1 Jct 25 is ideally located at Junction 25 of the M1. The city of Nottingham is just 8 miles from the hotel and boasts a wealth of sporting activities including bowling, indoor cricket and ice-skating, visit Trent Bridge Cricket Club, Holme Pierrepoint Water Sports, Nottingham RaceCourse or the famous Ice Stadium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Holiday Inn Derby - Nottingham M1 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Derby - Nottingham m1 Hotel Sandiacre
- Holiday Inn Sandiacre
- Holiday Inn Nottingham
- Nottingham Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Derby - Nottingham M1 Sandiacre, Derbyshire