Myself, my husband and my 6 month old baby boy stayed here on Friday 21st September for one night. We were attending a wedding reception at nearby Risley Park.
The room was clean, comfortable and considering there was a double bed, single bed and travel cot in there was surprisingly spacious. We were in room 157.
TV was of a good standard, with the usual Freeview channels. Plenty of towels, and tea/coffee making facilities.
There was a wedding on at the hotel, but despite this we didn't hear any noise and had a good nights sleep. The bed was also very comfortable. My little boy also slept well!
The only minus point is that this is not a beautiful hotel- it's purpose built and isn't the most attractive. However, inside is what counts and the service we received from the receptionist was polite, courteous and efficient.
The hotel was also easy to reach from the motorway. All in all, a pleasant one night stay. Would consider using Holiday Inn again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether planning a leisure break or business meeting the Holiday Inn Derby Nottingham M1 Jct 25 is ideally located at Junction 25 of the M1. The city of Nottingham is just 8 miles from the hotel and boasts a wealth of sporting activities including bowling, indoor cricket and ice-skating, visit Trent Bridge Cricket Club, Holme Pierrepoint Water Sports, Nottingham RaceCourse or the famous Ice Stadium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Derby - Nottingham M1 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Derby - Nottingham m1 Hotel Sandiacre
- Holiday Inn Sandiacre
- Holiday Inn Nottingham
- Nottingham Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Derby - Nottingham M1 Sandiacre, Derbyshire