“Very nice food” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sasso

Sasso
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Disley
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Welcome to Sasso Restaurant in Disley!Sasso Restaurant offers the finest Italian cuisine in a relaxing homely atmosphere, combined with impeccable service, providing you with an intimate and personal experience. Come and visit us!
“Very nice food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

It is a bit like a tardis. Really not what you expect when you walk through the door.

Lovely food and the staff were very friendly and help full.

Would defiantly go back

1 Thank chris_wolsey

New Mills, United Kingdom
“Josie and family super”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2014

Great food top class could not fault it . Went for my mums 80th birthday she loved it warm friendly atmosphere very relaxing for that special day . Would recommend it to anyone carnt wait to go again .

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Josie S
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

I have been here many times since it has re opened and I could fault it!the staff are friendly, the food is delicious, it is all around a great place to go with friends, family or partners. I will defiantly be back soon

3 Thank Hannahcorbett
Peak District National Park, United Kingdom
“Great place but bread is extra!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2014

We popped in to Sasso's on a Tuesday evening in late February. It wasn't too busy but we were quickly shown to a table and placed our order for drinks.
The service was very good and the food was excellent although some of the drinks were on the expensive side - £4.25 for a pint of lager for example.
I have one minor gripe: My daughter asked for some bread to go with her starter. I was a little surprised to be charged for it but thinking about it I suppose that there is a cost attached but to charge nearly £4 for a bit of bread (and not even made on site) is, I think, a little greedy.
Other than that we had an enjoyable evening and will probably return.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
buxton
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2014

My first date with my now wife was at Conti, which was a great night & meal. So i took my wife back to Sasso.on Valentine's day. I only have one word for this restaurant Fantastic. The staff, service, menu, food, atmosphere everything about this place is great. I have eaten in a lot of places but this little gem is one of the best. I would recommend this place to all my friends.