“Good food, friendly staff”
Review of Sasso

Sasso
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Disley
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Welcome to Sasso Restaurant in Disley!Sasso Restaurant offers the finest Italian cuisine in a relaxing homely atmosphere, combined with impeccable service, providing you with an intimate and personal experience. Come and visit us!
“Good food, friendly staff”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Conti has recently been sold and is now Sassoon. The staff are very friendly and smartly dressed, my friends and I shared bruschetta and a garlic bread to start, I then had carbonara which was rich, creamy and very very tasty, not to mention filling, my friends enjoyed their main too. They both had ice cream for desert whilst I opted for a tia maria coffee which was a let down as the top was frothy milk like a capuccino rather than cream, I should have sent it back but didn't want to make a fuss, I did give the waiter my feedback though. We sat in the undercover dining rea which was nicely lit with candles, there is probably a livelier atmosphere at the weekend ether than a Wednesday night, but all in all it was very good

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Debbie B

Manchester
“Its all in the sauce! Wow! I should know My grandmother was Sicilian”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This sadly is the last official review of Sasso but long may the public vote their honest opinions of this out of the box restaurant that is so refreshing in their approach to food and the customer. The meat balls were just like my grandmother Rossetta Scalerina made so it brought much happiness to the occassion. Josepi Borg my grandfather would have had spare rib sauce everywhere. Marco Francesca Tony and his bro bring the very essence of Italy into Disley. My compliments

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank restaurant1614
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

I took my wife for a meal at Sasso Resturant on Saturday. What an amazing Italian place, the food was delicious and fresh. Service was top class and efficient, Staff were really friendly and made us feel welcome and special. A great place to eat, far from expensive I cannot recommend this place high enough. Well done to the management team.

3 Thank Fattoni-01
“nothing special”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Went to Sasso on basis of trip adviser reviews. Food was rather bland, not much flavour. My sister in law had a meatballs she did say that was okay, but my son and i though the food was at best averege.The consensus was that we won't rush back there are much nicer places around this area.

2 Thank Lionel3656
Manchester, United Kingdom
“At last an Italian restaurant in Disley”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We went on a Sunday evening (booked) after hearing mostly very positive reviews. Busy, but not packed, gave a pleasant atmosphere. We were seated in the conservatory area which was pleasantly spacious and warm. The service was professional and friendly and we were made very welcome. Everything was served without undue delay. We had a shared starter and a pasta dish each to follow and everything was fine. Portions were generous and the presentation and quality were very good. The new owners are clearly working hard to make this restaurant even better than it was in its heyday and on our experience are succeeding in fine style.

1 Thank ThePrinceRegent