“One of the best Indian meals ever”
Review of Clifton Cuisine

Clifton Cuisine
Ranked #5 of 13 Restaurants in Shefford
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Welcome to a wonderful Indian experience and adventure’Offering a relaxed, contemporary atmosphere in which to enjoy Asian cuisine,in nearly a decade of service, we strived to provide our valuedpatrons with nothing but the best variety and choice of dishes that is yet to be rivalled by any other restaurant of its kind.Our chefs pride themselves in preparing dishes that are made as authenticallyand naturally as possible. We do not use any artificial colouring and we only use natural herbs and spices.If you are looking for something different, for the authentic with a touch of theContemporary, and ingredients sourced from across the globe, then you needlook no further. Our chefs are geared to bring about a revolution with authenticity and quality all the way.We are always happy to meet our customers’ requirements.We will take into account allergies and particular taste preferences. What’s more, we are always open to comments or suggestions.
stevenage
“One of the best Indian meals ever”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

I went here with my son and his partner in the early evening, we were made really welcome and offered a choice of tables. The food we ordered was plentiful and freshly cooked, it seemed that the menu was different to your usual high street curry house and really well explained. It was also very good value for money if I have one critism it's the fact that although we were served by at least 3 members of staff the guy who gave us the bill snatched the tip out of my hand and made it disappear making me think he had no intention of sharing it with other members of staff. I have noticed this happening in other Indian restaurants if I am pleased I like to leave a large tip but I also like it to go to all the staff, and also it is usual in English restaurants to say thankyou not snatch it out of your hand.

Luton, United Kingdom
“Delicious”
Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

Found this resturant thoroughly trip advisor as we were staying near by. Previously visited a similar resturant in shefford but this was closer so we thought we would give it a try. Glad we did. The food was delicious - and better value for money. The whole family really enjoyed it. This is definately our new 'local' when we stay in this area... We will return.

Basingstoke, United Kingdom
“Yuuuuummy!”
Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

Visited my brother and family for the day, they recommended this place, so we all got a takeaway. I can't say anything about the staff or the place itself as I didn't pick up the food, but the food was delicious and ready to pick up in about 20 mins. I used to live in the area and can't believe I have never been there before. However there was too much for me to handle and, alas, some got wasted.

raj m, Manager at Clifton Cuisine, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Thanks for taking time to write a nice review.
At last you found us and it will be a pleasure to meet you in the restaurant treat you to truly Indian hospitality
please ask for myself Raj or Jeanette see you very soon
Hitchin, United Kingdom
“Good curry”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Had a few meals here lately after a couple of bad meals a year or so ago! Much improved and better quality food all round.

• Visited May 2013
raj m, Manager at Clifton Cuisine, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Thank you for taking time to write nice review.
I was very sorry to hear you had a few bad meals from us but I am glad to hear that we have improved, and the quality of our food is much better. Over the recent years we have reached to a very high quality restaurant with all hard work always using fresh produce and quality ingredients.
regards
Raj & all the staff at Clifton Cuisine
London, England, United Kingdom
“One of the best in the area”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Having lived locally for some years, we went to Clifton Cuisine for a Mums Night Out and we had a brilliant time.

The service was prompt and unintrusive, considering there was 8 of us we didn't have to wait for anything.

As to the food, one word.. Delicious!

It really was one of the nicest curry's I've had in a long time. We had a mixture of starters all of which were cooked to order, using fresh ingredients and the onion bhaji's and samosa's were crispy and moist, not greasy and mushy like a lot of other places.

The main dishes and rice were lush, and I would recommend a rice between 2 is more than enough (especially if you like your naan bread) and the curry's themselves were flavourful and wholesome.. The tikka does come up rather mild so if you like a medium heat I would recommend the khamiri dishes..

Families are welcome