“Won’t be back”

Add it.
Andy Tang's Chinese
Ranked #9 of 11 Restaurants in Macduff
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Got our Chinese on the way home from a nice afternoon at the beach! Couldn’t wait so I opened up the onion rings on our 15 minute journey home, they were really nice! Well that was the only nice bit about the meal and our nice afternoon was ruined when we got to our house and opened up the bags of Chinese!
Everything was very greasy so much so we had to soak up the grease with kitchen roll! The kids were really disappointed as they had sweet and sour chicken balls but they hadn’t included the sweet and sour sauce and we weren’t travelling 15 minutes to get it then another 15 minutes home again!
Then I opened up my chicken chow mein hoping for some nice noodles in a gravy sauce with chicken and veg, well another disappointment I emptied out a big tray of greasy noodles and beansprouts topped with some brown tough shredded chicken! No veggies to be seen! Not really what I wanted!
My husbands spicy chilli chicken was nothing special more like chicken and gravy! he asked for it extra spicy and you wouldn’t even know there was any chilli in it and again no veggies to be seen! My husband said the mammoth spring roll tasted ok but needed a pile of kitchen roll first to soak up all the grease from it! I didn’t partake in that after seeing the dripping grease!
Oh and the prawn crackers were thin and again very greasy hence the brown bag inside the plastic bag to soak up the grease!
Well it’s correct to say we certainly won’t be going back to tangs in a hurry! We will stick to our local Chinese from now on!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (13)

Reviewed March 15, 2018 via mobile

I have used tangs for many years, and really enjoy the food. It's unlike any other Chinese and that's what I like about it. His chicken chow mein is a favourite.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

You will struggle to find a worse Chinese than this, the chicken balls is more like grease balls with rock hard batter and no chicken in it

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

So greasy! Chicken balls rock hard, chicken questionable! Chicken balls, spring rolls were put into 2 brown bags and yet still the oil was dripping through. Worst Chinese I've eaten.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed November 7, 2017 via mobile

The worse Chinese i have ever had
Spent a fortune on the food only to be thrown in the bin.My daughter in law was violently sick from last night till this morning.

Date of visit: November 2017