Extreemly beautiful house , stayed in stable block, bed was rather uncomfortable. Lovely pool open till late. Only thing that let it down was the communal breakfast as you sit at a table with strangers, also full of walkers - you get funny looks if your younger and not a walker
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newfield Hall is a grand stately home dating from the 1850s. With its impressive entrance hall and elegant lounges it retains its Victorian charm. With an enviable location, close to Malham Cove and surrounded by beautiful rolling countryside, it's not surprising that many of our guests return year after year. Today the building has been extensively modernised to suit the needs of modern visitors. We offer spacious en-suite bedrooms, an indoor swimming pool, fabulous food and spacious lounges to relax in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Newfield Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newfield Hall Hotel Malham
- Newfield Hall Malham, Yorkshire