Just back from our fourth visit to Beck Hall,and enjoyed it just as much as the first visit.We love the peace and charm of this pretty B abd B which feels like home as soon as you walk through the door.The breakfasts are really good followed by some beautiful walks right on the doorstep.Janets Fosse, Gordale and Malham Cove all beautiful at different times of the year, followed by relaxing in the lounge with a roaring log fire.BLISS.If you want five star luxury then this is not the place for you, but if you want olde worlde charm,clean and comfy bedrooms and staff who will do anything to make your stay perfect then give Beck Hall a visit.Thankyou Alice, Steve, Tom and Charlotte for another great stay,and hope to revisit again soon.
Darren and Heather
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Over an ancient clapper bridge in the Yorkshire Dales village of Malham lies the magical Beck Hall Hotel, Deli & Bistro. Surrounded by rolling hills and the most magnificent limestone landscapes, our little hotel provides an enchanting escape from everyday life. After a day of exploring, unwind in one of our 18 whimsical en-suite rooms, while away a summer evening at The Secret Garden or spend a winter's night by a roaring fire in the Snug. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Beck Hall Malham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beck Hall Malham Hotel Malham
- Beck Hall Malham Yorkshire