Stayed here one night with my husband when we were walking the Pennine Way. Situated on the Pennine Way in the beautiful village alongside the river. It was reached by a stone bridge across a river. We were greeted by a very friendly man who was very helpful. He pointed out the honesty bar in the lounge whilst showing us the way to our room. Our room was lovely and the en-suite very modern. The en-suite had a power shower and the shower cubicle was very big.
Flat Screen TV with lots of channels and excellent reception. Tea, coffee, hot chocolate, kettle, hairdryer etc. Free Wifi in bedroom and all areas of hotel.
Very comfortable lounge with real fire. Computer in the corner of lounge for guests to use with free access to internet. Lots of books / information of things to do / walks in the area. We really loved the honesty box bar in the lounge with snacks. The prices of the drinks were very reasonable.
Breakfast was excellent.The bacon was the best we had on the walking holiday. Overall a very enjoyable stay and one of our favourites on the Pennine Way. We would love to return in the future and do more walking in this beautiful area. Would definitely recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Over an ancient clapper bridge in the Yorkshire Dales village of Malham lies the magical Beck Hall Hotel, Deli & Bistro. Surrounded by rolling hills and the most magnificent limestone landscapes, our little hotel provides an enchanting escape from everyday life. After a day of exploring, unwind in one of our 18 whimsical en-suite rooms, while away a summer evening at The Secret Garden or spend a winter's night by a roaring fire in the Snug. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Beck Hall Malham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beck Hall Malham Hotel Malham
- Beck Hall Malham Yorkshire