“Tasty”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 29, 2013

It's pretty good Thai food. Pretty quick service also. I was happy with my Pad Thai.
I would also recommend outdoor seating to indoor however.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Every time we have been to this small Thai restaurant it is always busy and it is no wonder. The food is full of flavour and as there are another three or four Thai restaurants in Kirribilli, it ensures that the quality and value are high

1  Thank Alan P
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I lived in Kirribilli for 4yrs and this was my favourite Thai in th earea (and in all of Sydney). The food is excellent, it's a simple little place, nothing fancy, but the food speaks for itself.
I would recommend this place over the many other Thai options in the area.

1  Thank axe50
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Happy to take our money but not happy with having children. Will not be going again nor recommending this place

1  Thank JudyW572
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Tucked away in the middle of Concrete and Steel jungle literally, next to the ramp of Sydney Harbour Bridge, just a great location.
But we are there for lunch, from the many visits there, food is standard Thai menu, great presentation, always enjoyable and I'm sure next time in Sydney we will visit again.
I can handle spicier Tom Yum Goong Chef.
Perfect when the weather is not too hot.