Trogen Lodge is a great place to stay. There is a zip line, it is awesome. There is horse back riding as well as a quetzal tour. There is a game room... What could be better?!!? Never mind the trout farm - Cause it is totally totally awesome. If you catch a trout and it is bleeding, you have to eat it for dinner. So beware, if you don't like trout, don't catch it. There is a nice trail with a water fall. The water fall is 11 degrees Celsius (52 Fahrenheit). If you ever go to Costa Rica go to Trogen Lodge.
-Liam M. (age 8)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the mystic Valley of San Gerardo de Dota, surrounded by a collage of green and blue colored mountains, multi-shaded flowers and impressive oak trees, Trogon Lodge is the ideal spot to enjoy the heart of nature, in a peaceful environment, quiet and magical. The Lodge features 22 standard rooms and one standard superior room, surrounded by beautiful gardens, the Savegre River and the mountains. The Lodge offers restaurant, bar, trout ponds, and free WIFI access in public areas. Activities include insite canopy tour, nature trails for guided and selfguided walks, horseback riding, and birdwatching trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Trogon Lodge San Gerardo de Dota reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trogon Lodge San Gerardo De Dota Hotel San Gerardo De Dota
- Trogon Lodge San Gerardo De Dota Costa Rica