...in 20 degrees Celcius less than we started the trip that morning. It was cold, dark, raining and we had to find a roof. No reservations. Dantica asked 50 dollars per child extra so that was a no go. Good for us because now we found the Trogon Lodge a little further and it was beautiful, cosy, clean, friendly and affordable. We even found a jar in our beds when we returned from dinner! I would recommend it to everyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the mystic Valley of San Gerardo de Dota, surrounded by a collage of green and blue colored mountains, multi-shaded flowers and impressive oak trees, Trogon Lodge is the ideal spot to enjoy the heart of nature, in a peaceful environment, quiet and magical. The Lodge features 22 standard rooms and one standard superior room, surrounded by beautiful gardens, the Savegre River and the mountains. The Lodge offers restaurant, bar, trout ponds, and free WIFI access in public areas. Activities include insite canopy tour, nature trails for guided and selfguided walks, horseback riding, and birdwatching trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Trogon Lodge San Gerardo de Dota reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trogon Lodge San Gerardo De Dota Hotel San Gerardo De Dota
- Trogon Lodge San Gerardo De Dota Costa Rica