Very pleasant 3 day stay in Saverge river canyon, with extensive birding opportunities at higher and lower altitudes. We saw all the socalled money birds, and intersected with other small birding groups. Rooms fine; good and speedy laundry. Young and enthusiastic multi lingual staff. Food fine in easy line service. If you go in winter it's cool/ cold but rooms well heated with individual gas heaters. WiFi througout. Nif a problem, ask staff to reboot. Good birding!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the mystic Valley of San Gerardo de Dota, surrounded by a collage of green and blue colored mountains, multi-shaded flowers and impressive oak trees, Trogon Lodge is the ideal spot to enjoy the heart of nature, in a peaceful environment, quiet and magical. The Lodge features 22 standard rooms and one standard superior room, surrounded by beautiful gardens, the Savegre River and the mountains. The Lodge offers restaurant, bar, trout ponds, and free WIFI access in public areas. Activities include insite canopy tour, nature trails for guided and selfguided walks, horseback riding, and birdwatching trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Trogon Lodge San Gerardo de Dota reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trogon Lodge San Gerardo De Dota Hotel San Gerardo De Dota
- Trogon Lodge San Gerardo De Dota Costa Rica