“we absolutely love scannos”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Scanno's Italian Restaurant and Pizzeria
Cuisines: European, Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“we absolutely love scannos”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

we are a local family who absolutely love scannos.every time we come we find the good to be amazing .I lived in England for 12 years andI don't think that I have eaten in another Italian restaurant as good as scannos.my 2 children love it and the the staff always make a fuss of them and as we are talking about the staff I have found nothing to be too much trouble for them.all in all if you are planning a visit to Fermanagh,you'll not be disappointed with a meal here.!

• Visited April 2013

Enniskillen, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
“Great food ,will be back”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

have been to this restaurant now 3 times and have to say that the food is fantastic , the staff are really pleasant and the service is excellent.Will without a doubt be back again .Cant understand why more people don't know about this restaurant and how good it is

• Visited March 2013
Enniskillen, United Kingdom
“How is the food in this restaurant ?!”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

...Try the Veal, the best in the City ! I could write poems about how good that veal dishes tastes. I have also tried couple other things, like Lasagne, MeatBalls or Chicken with Marsala wine and mushroom sauce, which is absolutely delicious!!! Staff is really friendly and the guys seems to know what they are doing. My complements to pizza chef. Dough and sauce are just about perfect ! Hard to beat that. MY only suggestion is to get more songs on your tracklist, cose every time I'm there "the godfather" coming out of the speakers :)

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank strzelbka
Enniskillen, United Kingdom
“Amazing food, will go back!”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

The food was to die for, the chef made an extra effort and catered for our parties special food requirements as we arranged in advance. Mouthwatering and delicious as well as very filling, nobody had any room for seconds. The place was busy and the atmosphere was nice but I agree with an earlier review, it was a bit on the nippy side, I kept my jacket on for most of the evening. The staff were friendly and worked effeciently to meet our needs. Toilets were clean and well maintained. I look forward to returning for another meal, although perhaps I will have a cardigan with me just in case!

• Visited February 2013
“Nice place good food”
Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

We ve dined here before and decided to dine again on a Saturday night , I found it strange that we and another table of four were the only poeple dining on a Saturday night , the food was great and the menu was excellent too , the toilets were of a very high standard , I must say the restaurant was cold and what I prosumed was the smoking area wasn't well lite up , but I would go back , very clean and good experienced staff , just a lack of atmosphere . Menu had vegetarian dishes too and they do a delivery service .

2 Thank binflynn1