Stayed here and paid extra to get the volcano view. In theory, that would be great if it didn't rain the entire time we were there. Rooms were pretty basic but fine...it's Costa Rica remember. The power went out during the middle of the night so we didn't have A/C.
We had dinner at the excellent restaurant on site and breakfast was also very good the next morning,
Everyone talks about the road coming in and all I can say is that it is a disaster. We rented a bulletproof Suzuki 4x4 so thankfully it didn't fall apart but you need to go slow and dodge the big holes. At the least, it's good for a story.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Linda Vista Hotel is located at El Castillo, just 22 km from La Fortuna downtown. A perfect choice for hikes in the Arenal Volcano National Park or activities on Lake Arenal. There is, however, a nice range of amenities located at the hotel for those that would rather stay put. Guests will enjoy lounging within the hotel's unique three-tiered swimming pool, which affords spectacular views of the volcano, and relaxing jacuzzi. The Loma Linda Restaurant serves up a nice variety of international and national meals, including a large free breakfast every morning. Guests in need of libations can visit the bar, which is stocked with beers, wines, juices, liquors and more. The rooms at Linda Vista are clean and spacious. Tile floors extend to private terraces, where guests can sit and enjoy astounding views of the Arenal Volcano. All rooms are equipped with a private hot water bathroom, ceiling fan, a/c, and coffee maker. Wireless internet helps guests to stay connected to friends and family at home, while an in-room safe ensures that valuables remain secure. The Badilla's would love to share the secrets and beauty of this area with you and your friends or family! General Information Hotel Facilities & Services: Safe deposit box Mini bar Wet bar Swimming pool (for adults & kids) Jacuzzi Restaurant Bar Free WiFi Laundry Service - We accept all Credit Cards Accommodations: All rooms come equipped with a private hot water bathroom, ceiling fan, terrace, coffee maker, safe deposit box, and wireless internet. Standard Room - these rooms have one double and one single bed. They do not have a volcano view and can sleep up to three people. Junior Suites - these suites have two queen size beds, air conditioning, mini bar, hairdryer, satellite TV, and a private parking lot. They have a volcano view and can sleep up to four people. Master Suites - these suites have two queen size beds, air conditioning, mini fridge, hairdryer, private terrace, coffee maker, satellite TV, bathrobes, and an iron. They have a volcano view and can sleep up to four people. Honeymoon Suite - this suite has one queen size bed, air conditioning, mini fridge, bathtub, hairdryer, coffee maker, private terrace, satellite TV, PC station, and a private parking lot. It has a volcano view and can sleep up to two people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your Linda Vista Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Linda Vista Del Norte Hotel
- Hotel Linda Vista Del Norte