Located in a tiny village, the nido del colibri is a charming spot to spend a few days in the calm. To access the house, one has to climb a very steep hill for 3 minutes (and that's if you walk fast). It add to the charm of the place. The room are rather small and would need to be freshen up but the fabulous view largely compensate for that inconvenient. The host, Helen, is a bit distant but helpful. The breakfast are great. A place I would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet, private, 3 bedroom home nestled among the trees w/ lush vegetation, immaculate gardens buzzing w/ hummingbirds & butterflies...direct views of Volcano Arenal & panoramic of Lake Arenal...soak at night in the hot tub watching the volcano and sounds of wildlife. We have a spa onsite with holistic services and massage for your convenience. We can book all your tours to local attractions. Central to the village of El Castillo, just a short drive from La Fortuna. We have restaurants close by and many activities and tours to choose from. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HostelWorld so you can book your Hummingbird Nest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hummingbird Nest Hotel El Castillo
- Hummingbird Nest Bed And Breakfast