The place was good, service was good as well. Nice view of the volcano, especially from the jacuzzi. The road from la fortuna is very bad, full of bumps, since it is inside the national park.
Difficult to move from there if u want to get lunch or dinner at la fortuna
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet, private, 3 bedroom home nestled among the trees w/ lush vegetation, immaculate gardens buzzing w/ hummingbirds & butterflies...direct views of Volcano Arenal & panoramic of Lake Arenal...soak at night in the hot tub watching the volcano and sounds of wildlife. We have a spa onsite with holistic services and massage for your convenience. We can book all your tours to local attractions. Central to the village of El Castillo, just a short drive from La Fortuna. We have restaurants close by and many activities and tours to choose from. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HostelWorld so you can book your Hummingbird Nest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hummingbird Nest Hotel El Castillo
- Hummingbird Nest Bed And Breakfast