It is a very nice hotel as long as you get a refurbished room. If you are about to be located somewhere else, you might change your destiny by with a mere $10 and a chat with the receptionist. The food is acceptable but I can recommend dining in restaurants outside the hotel – they are cheap and the food is excellent. The beach by the hotel is not the most beautiful in the world but I enjoyed long walks along it anyway.
The hotel court looks like a botanical garden and is simply fabulous. There are multiple swimming pools on the hotel premises.
You should definitely go on trips – booking with a local agent is usually cheaper.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The magnificent four-star, all-inclusive Hesperia Playa El Agua resort is situated on the most breathtaking of all beaches on Venezuela's beautiful Isla Margarita. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hesperia Playa El Agua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Playa El Agua Hotel Playa El Agua
- Hesperia Hotel Playa El Agua
- Playa El Agua Hesperia
- Hesperia Playa El Agua Margarita Island, Venezuela