LD Plus Palm Beach
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Costa Linda Beach(Playa el Agua)
  • Breakfast included
H2otel by LD(Playa el Agua)
View Hotel
Hesperia Playa El Agua(Playa el Agua)
  • Breakfast included
Hesperia Eden Club(Margarita Island)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Coco Paraiso(Playa el Agua)
  • Pool
Hotel Golden Paradise(Playa el Agua)
  • Pool
Aguadulce Beach Club(Playa el Agua)
Tropical Refuge(Margarita Island)
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Clean, comfortable, cozy, with nightly entertainment. Great food and bar at the pool. Not a fancy hotel but the stay was very enjoyable and relaxing. Some of the staff spoke English very well. No problems with theft in rooms.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Rhonda K
Reviewed July 31, 2013

July 24th - July 27th 2013 Scenic drive to the hotel and back. Lots of friendly staff. Lots of Food and drinks, but not as tasty as ours in Trinidad. Rooms were not 100% perfect but it was okay. The beach was a few minutes walk from the hotel, and there were taxi's outside waiting to take you anyway you wanted to go.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 26, 2013

I am writing this review as unbiased as possible. I stayed at this hotel from the 21st -25th of July. My greatest disappointment was our room. We booked two rooms at this hotel since there is a maximum occupancy of 3 per room. The doors could not lock from the inside! Although I had faith that no one would sneak into the rooms at night, my parents did not share the same optimism as me. My parents reported this problem the day we checked in and the day after but nothing was done so we let it be but I'm sure not everyone would be as accepting of the situation as us. The staff does not speak much english at all but they are very friendly & they do make small talk with the guests. The food was disappointing especially for breakfast, one gets tired of eggs all the time. Regardless, I am a big fan of food so it really wasn't a big problem for me or my family. Make do with what you get. The pool is always nice and warm (there's only one pool), the jacuzzi isn't working though but the beach is a cool 5 minute walk down the road and the hotel also provides a shuttle to the beach. My biggest concern with the pool was how dirty is always was which was a big turn off. All in all, the rooms aren't very big and the beds were uncomfortable, the food is okay, I liked how close the beach was, the staff was very nice to us and well the pool was okay as well. Personally, I would advise people to stay else where if they are looking for activities at the hotel, bigger pools, functioning doors and jacuzzis and a wide variety of food.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Karishma B
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Shamila Khan. Trinidad and Tobago. My fiance and I stayed from April 3rd till April 7th. I lost my credit card and spending money ($200) in the room, the second day we stayed in this hotel. We talked to hotel security manager and house keeping and all they did was to come in our room and go through all our luggage with the excuse that "other guests claimed they lost money and stuff and they found it". I called my bank to inform my card was stolen as soon as I realized it was missing. The next day it appeared in my suitcase. It was cancelled so probably they couldn't use it and decided to return it and make it look like we made up the whole story. My fiance went to security manager to let he know that the card was placed in our luggage and the man said "not to let anyone know, because they were studying previous cases and try to see a patern and a possible suspect". We find this very strange because the front desk supervisor and the security manager himself said this kind of incidents never happened there so, somebody was obviously lying. Nobody came to us to give us any information regarding the incident or any kind of compensation. All they could do was to say "Sorry". Thruth is, staying in this place was a terrible mistake and we'd like this message to reach as many people as possible.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
9  Thank ShamilaK
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Scenic 45 minute drive from the airport. Lovely intimate hotel. Secured and friendly staff. Other than the reception the staff do not understand english so it would help to learn some conversational spanish. Food was satisfying and in abundance, I certainly could not complain, white wine and red wine with dinner along with fresh juice etc. There was a show every night from around 9:00pm till about 10:30pm.
All in all i would recommend this hotel if you looking for a small intimate venue. There is no gym and not much grounds to walk around but the beach is 300 mtrs away and there is a shuttle that carries you back and forth from the hotel without charge.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple