This is not as advertised at all :(( was so so disappointed and was insulted also. We had to pay but we left and went next door to Mauna Loa. The photos are set up for this. The grounds are not like this. Our facilties did not work, the owner was rude, we did not have furniture as in the photos and our fan did not work. The grounds are dirty and the villas are run down and the decking dangerous. This is also not near the beach. Was so so disappointed but it was worth the money to cut our losses and move on. Mauna Loas next door was awesome :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Avellanas Villas, 5 equipped villas with private bathrooms, ecologicly designed, 10 minute walk to the beach, great waves, great athmosphere. Cook your favourite meals with your family and friends - Live the lifestyle at the beach in your own house for days or weeks ... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Las Avellanas Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Avellanas Villas Hotel Playa Avellanas
- Las Avellanas Villas Costa Rica/Playa Avellanas