On arrival at the Leoniki we were met by very friendly and helpful staff. The complex is looking very tired, however is due a refurbishment this coming year. The apartments are fully furbished if a little dated and basic, however have a good air-conditioning system. The complex was kept very clean and tidy and the rooms serviced each day. The hotel serves breakfast and evening meals plus snacks during the day. The bar area is by the side of the pool and again staff are very friendly. There are a few pools around the complex that cater for children with the main one having a life guard on duty. There is an site gymn although not very well equipped but air conditioned. There is also a sauna, jacuzzi, squash courts and beautician. The hotel is situated between the old national road and the new national road so I would ask if possible for a quiet room before your stay, we did ask on arrival but were unable to be moved as the hotel was full.
The location of the hotel is good for amenities, beach a 2 minute walk, restaurants, bars and shops and on the main bus route to Rethymno, the buses are every 30 minutes during the day and run all through the night from 12:00 every hour.
Don't be put off by the decor etc. if you visit before the refurb as the staff and location make up for that!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Grand Leoniki Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leoniki Residence Hotel Platanias
- Leoniki Residence Rethymnon
- Leoniki Residence Hotel Rethymnon
- Grand Leoniki Residence Crete, Greece