“Super experience for kids”
Review of Evelin Divers

Evelin Divers
Ranked #2 of 5 things to do in Platanias
Reviewed June 5, 2013

My girls aged 9 and 12, thoroughly enjoyed learning the basics of scuba diving with Evelin. Greg and his team took all the time in the world to make them feel comfortable and confident so they could really enjoy the experience. Highly recommend a day out with them for the family!

2  Thank Alice G
in 6 reviews
"crete"
in 20 reviews

Reviewed December 7, 2012 via mobile

I came to Crete with one thing on my mind and that was to get my AOWD through SSI, this center is the best. They take you through everything you need to know during your course and are very professional while still making you feel like family. Also if you are not an avid diver or if you just want to check diving out for the first time the center is great opportunity to advance or learn. There are many different dive sites available and the scenery on the way is breathtaking as well. I plan on coming back again as soon as i am able.

2  Thank deborah t
Reviewed October 28, 2012

I made 3 dives with Evelin Divers, and they where all great. They have good, brand new equipment. If I ever go back to Crete, I'll defenitly choose Evelin Divers again!

Reviewed October 23, 2012

I was always eager to try scuba diving, and when I went to Crete for the first time, I came across Evelin Divers!. They made me feel very welcome and easy to get along with!!, thanks to that experience I am now in the process of finishing my Open Water Course, I will definitively be going back at some time in the near future to continue my diving experience with them. I can thoroughly recommend them to anyone interested in diving.Thanks All!!!!

John H.