“Wonderful little find”

Cuisines: European, Greek, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

We wandered along the main road and the menu looked good. We went for the special menu for 2. The moussaka was amazing. The service was really good and courses well spaced out. Will certainly visit again. Good food good value for money in a nice atmosphere

Reviewed September 13, 2017

This restaurant looks like most restaurants in the area from the road, however, it is transformed when you enter, going downstairs to an lovely huge open space. Ok, seated quickly, drinks orders taken menus and drinks quickly delivered. We ordered the Aubergine done in the oven and a leek and cheese starter sharing is caring. The mains were for me vegan moussaka (the vegetarian moussaka has tuna in it, because some vegetarians like fish. Sorry then their not vegetarian...rant over) which was lovely. My partner had chicken schnitzel and said it was delicious. Full we passed on a sweet etc. Overall very good dining experience the wine was nice the service excellent the ambiance lovely, would I eat here again, maybe, the mind boggles for vegetarians abroad.......check the small print and enjoy.

Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

We went twice both times the food was great. The waiter was great and friendly the tall guy for the life of me I can't remember his name. I would return if I came back

Reviewed August 18, 2017

The restaurant looks very enticing with its pleasant garden courtyard setting. However, once you are sat down, the waiters are not in any any hurry to take your orders or to bring you your food. We found the food to be quite average, service slow and the prices higher than those for other better places nearby.

1  Thank Nisha P
Reviewed August 16, 2017

By far the best thing about this restaurant is the fantastic environment that you're eating in. There's loads of greenery, little waterwheels, windmills, statues and trees within the seating area - absolutely beautiful. We ate here twice for evening meals and once just for drinks and ice creams. Food is on a par with everywhere else, but the location makes it worth the difference. The only downside (for us) was the occasional wild cat around our ankles, but some people would find that a plus point I'm sure.