“excellent spaghetti bolognaise”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Bar, Cafe
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Service was quick efficient and friendly. Prices good, Food was very tasty. It was interesting to watch the chefs at work. Location great, right on the street.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

My friend and I went to the Sky Park twice while we were on holiday for a week. Although we didn't eat there, we visited later on in the night and had great fun dancing well in to the early hours accompanied by a couple of cocktails. It provided good night life for my friend and I. I would definitely go back if I ever returned to the area =)

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Sky Park is a large establishment but has a kind of Kebab takeaway and seating area with table service this section of sky park is where they serve Giros (like a kebab with meat salad and chips in), we loved this for a quick meal if you didn't fancy a big sit-down meal. 2 Giros (Pork or Chicken and 2 large beers 10.60 Euro's excellent value.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

The best gyros in the resort. We ate both snacks at lunchtime in the front café and meals at night in the restaurant. The service isn't the friendliest however the food more than makes up for this.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Great food and a good evening if you fancy a dance. Happy 3hours is good value, had a great time. Friendly atmosphere from all the staff.

1  Thank buddyblue