“Yummy yum....in my tummy tum!”
Review of Peak Thai

Peak Thai
Ranked #5 of 38 Restaurants in Springfield
Description: Peak Thai is a family friendly restaurant serving traditional authentic Thai food inspired by the owners love of cooking and passion for good quality ingredients. We offer a variety of Thai favourites such as green curry, marinated grilled lamb, Pad Thai noodles, pineapple friend rice, Thai salads, soups and desserts. We also serve a wide variety of drinks such as beer, wines, spirits and delicious cocktails. Collectively with our award winning chef and kitchen team, we hope to bring you the best the traditional Thai flavours and Peak Thai restaurant.
Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

Went for a late lunch early / dinner today with my gorgeous gf. First time here. We went to the Yum Cha restaurant but they didn’t have the yum cha menu as it wasn’t dinner time yet....their loss...off our list for good. You get one chance!

So...back to Peak Thai...we were greeted by a polite, cute young waitress and seated in a comfortable booth.
We ordered starters.....chicken stay for my gf and tum yum goong soup for me. Both arrived, hot, fresh and yummy.
Mains...gf ordered red curry and I order chicken pad Thai. Both were delicious!!
I think we found our new Thai. My gf lives in Camira and the Thai restaurants near her are all off our list. This place....has just made it on our list and we’ll be back!

Ray080171, Owner at Peak Thai, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2018

What a fantastic review! Thank you so much. Glad we made your list for Thai restaurants. Seer you both​ again.

Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is consistently busy on times I past it so when a family’s birthday came around I made a booking. They have friendly staff and a well designed menu. The prices are inline with what you would expect and the portions were large (one dish could feed two adults easily in most instances)

The only negative was it was a noisy environment and I wouldn’t recommend it if you (or whoever you go with) has a sensitivity to noise. The means my family ordered, there was a tendency to over use the garlic. Other than that, we did enjoy it and would go again.

Ray080171, Owner at Peak Thai, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. Our restaurant does get noisy, especially when we are full. We appreciate your review and hope to see you again.

Reviewed February 20, 2018

I have been told to try this Thai restaurant and I was not disappointed....the staff were attentive and friendly and the food was delicious....we had the lunch special of Thai Noodle soup...the serving was huge!! my husband and I both being fans of Thai cuisine having visited Thailand numerous times....were very impressed....the prices are reasonable and we will definitely be back!

Ray080171, Owner at Peak Thai, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2018

Thank you for your kind words! We will look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

Visited for 2 romantic lunches & the staff are lovely. They are prompt, attentive & kind. Resturant is very clean, well laid out & aesthetically beautiful in decore. Chicken satay & spring rolls are the best we have ever eaten. Very generous servings & freshly cooked & hot. Pad thai both times has been outstanding! Prices are very reasonable & serving sizes plentiful.

Ray080171, Owner at Peak Thai, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2018

Thank you for your kind review. We are so pleased you enjoyed your meals.

Reviewed January 7, 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed our meal here. Spring rolls were delicious. Generous servings. Well priced. Will definitely eat here again.

Ray080171, Owner at Peak Thai, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2018

Fantastic review, thank you for taking the time. We hope to see you again.