“Brilliant!”

SAYTA
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Chicoana
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Excellent horse riding place with good food and accommodation provided if required. Different levels of experience catered for.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Not big on horse riding but wanted to something active, this was brilliant! From start to finish everything was really well run. The riding was great, countryside beautiful, staff were fantastic and the food was amazing. Whether your into horseriding or not an extremely enjoyable day!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

In one word: fabulous!!! We are a couple and we don't do horseback riding. We heard and read many good sories so we decided to go on a daytrip. I went because I wanted to ride a horse, my husband, because he heard about the magnificant steaks!;) We both were very enthousiastic! I would recommend Sayta to anyone!:)

Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

Definitely one of the best days of our trip around South America. Can't fault the staff, great atmosphere, lovely horses and superb food. If you like riding I couldn't recommend this enough.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

When this activity was booked for me by Green Toad Bus, I was disappointed that I wouldn't have long enough to experience the ranch, so they quickly extended my stay for two nights and am I glad I did.

The countryside is beautiful and you can get lost in your thoughts, the horses are so well trained that even if you have never been on a horse before you will feel comfortable with your horse after 10 mins.

The hospitality of all at the ranch is outstanding, too much food, too much wine and incredibly hot water to shower in after a hard days riding.

Lots of the guests were only doing a half day tour and were all really sad to be leaving after lunch, I would recommend that you extend your stay and completely unwind from travelling for a couple of days....it will be worth it.

1  Thank happyholidays31
Reviewed July 30, 2012

I chose to do a Horseback Riding Tour at Sayta Ranch after reading positive reviews on the Lonely Planet Forum.
I am by no means an expert in horseriding, but during the months spent in South America I tried several tours. This was by far the best.
The ranch is gorgeous, the food is 5 star quality, the horses are well looked after, but what really impressed me was the warm welcome I received from the owner Enrique and his beautiful daughter Laura. They made me feel like I was at home and this is what differenciate a good tour from an outstanding tour.
The Gaucho who followed my slow progress step by step, taught me not only the basic tecnique for a pleasant hoirseriding experience. He talked about the phsicology of the horses, how to understand them, how to handle them. My safesty was paramount and I will never forget my first proper gallop.
Someday, somehow, I truly hope I will be back.