All reviews remote control toast unit jam tv sea view
Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

I stayed only a half day, but it made an impression nevertheless. Perhaps I was cought by surprise with. quality of italian dishes and hotel amenities, but then again, this often happens when your expectations are not top high .Very nice place to stay short time, entirely fit for the purose.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here on my way to join a ship at Yeosu harbour. It was a very nice hotel that exceeded my expectations. The en suite rooms were spotlessly clean.

The bed was incredibly comfortable. The room even had a heated floor and all of the lighting and A.C. were remote controlled.  The only downside was that with the floor heating on, the room was far too hot to begin with, but the A.C. unit brought it to a comfortable temperature for the night.

The food in the second floor dining area was average but very nice. There was a choice of steaks or pasta dishes. The atmosphere was very pleasant and there was even a birdsong call button to call for the very polite waiter.

Breakfast in the morning, I was told the previous afternoon, was to be served in the "sky lounge." I was very curious about this description but my expectations were not high. That was until the morning; I went to the 11th floor for breakfast and I was astounded by the view as I stepped out of the lift.  There was an impressive panoramic view of the bay and islands around Yeosu in the dawn mist. The lounge was decorated with bamboo, plants and water features with plate glass windows on one side. The place was very pleasant.

The breakfast itself was a continental breafast of toast, cheese, butter, jam, fried egg and coffee. The sausage was a bit disappointing but who cares, the rest of the food and the view over the bay was great.

Would recommend.
Would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed February 12, 2013

This was my first time staying at the Bellagio and I was afraid that the expectation would not be all that I was hoping for but was delighted to check in and find that it was every bit as impressive as I had hoped.My husband and I had a fountain view deluxe room on level 9 and upon arriving in our room the first sight was the Eiffel Tower located opposite us which looked spectacular! The room had a modern feel with iPod docking station and a large wall mounted tv and the electric opening curtains & nets was a very nice touch. The tv plays the tunes that the fountains dance to on channel 22 so it sounds really impressive when the show starts.The fountains are breathtaking and different throughout the day so you never tire of watching them.the hotel was very busy as it was Chinese New Year but the atmosphere was always good.The staff are all excellent and will try to oblige any request you may have.The tables in the casino are always busy throughout the day & night and prices range from 10 to 100 dollars but the slots range from 25 cents upwards so a good time can be had by all.The restaurants are all good and priced in line with other hotels around them.there are a few good coffee and light snack places located inside if you don't want anything too heavy.The hotel is beautiful and they have a good selection of designer and gift shops.My only negatives would be no tea/coffee facilities in the room and that the bathroom had a plastic type bath not ceramic as are at most high end hotels I have stayed at but in the grand scheme of things this was a small price to pay for such a well located and stunning hotel.

Room Tip: Fountain view rooms do have a little noise despite the sealed windows so if this is not what you like then maybe a room to the rear of the hotel would be better.Also if you sign up to an M life card you can earn points on your rooms,food,room service,casino and purchases to name but a few.It is free and they have a desk in the casino.Just show photo I'd and they will do the rest for you.This card can be used in listed other hotels and gain you free rewards for do what you came to Vegas to do!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank kascem
Reviewed December 9, 2012

I spent 2 nights in Yeosu, visiting a buddy from Daegu/Seoul who now works in the petrochemical industry there. It is quite an interesting place - hilly, with some great seascapes. The hotel was perfectly good, quite cheap, with a large room (splendid view) and good bathroom, decent free wi-fi, and a rather strange, silent, top-floor lounge where breakfast was served (in silence). There were very few guests when I was there, the crowds having left after the Yeosu Expo finished some weeks earlier. It was easy enough to walk from the hotel to the City Hall area, where there are many restaurants and shops. My friend took me on a scenic, night-time tour of the industrial areas which are quite extraordinary - and vast! With all the smoke and fumes billowing about, breathing can be a bit hard in Yeosu, but the view at night is spectacular, if slightly reminiscent of Dante's Inferno.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Our suite (double with sea view) has nice view and was very clean,
with :
double bed very comfortable,
wide tv and pc with internet,
bathroom with bathtub
deco very oldies style ;)

But for the price (higher for the Expo time), expected to have a better service, like a extra mattress for the kids :/

park our car outside better than in the hotel parking.
there's a convenience store and a coffee shop very close.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family