“Harry's piece of heaven!”
Review of Taverna Minori

Taverna Minori
Ranked #2 of 18 Restaurants in Messonghi
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

Our favorite restaurant in the area gorgeous food lovely staff and of course Harry ! Never had a bad meal here it was always incredible.We are back next month and will be heading straight to Harry's !

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed July 5, 2018

Hosts are superb and friendly, Unfortunately we were let down by the kitchen!
we went twice just to give it another chance.
A lot of people love it here and keep going back, but we think it is
just basic food, maybe we chose the wrong food. I wouldn't say don't
give it a try, but if you're not keen, don't give it a second go!

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank Michael H
Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

Amazing food, amazing atmosphere and all round amazing experience at this place! Highly recommend! :)

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed May 28, 2018

We called here for a few beers one evening and enjoyed it so much we ended up eating there twice as well, the food was delicious and reasonably priced, the staff are brilliant, and so welcoming

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank Elaine2611
Reviewed May 19, 2018

I had visited this Taverna last year with my husband and loved it so much that it was the first place I went to with my sister last week. I was on holiday to celebrate my 65th Birthday and within us being their half an hour, my sister felt it was the place to book for my Birthday. Harry and his family know how to treat customers and that is obvious by the number of people who return year after year. Harry is a great front of house man and has wonderful sense of humour. He recognised me straight away from previous year. The food is wonderful and service by Harry and his son is excellent . This was still early in the season and many places were still shut but Minori is always busy. My birthday was made very special by balloons at our table as well as a banner and flowers on the table . My sister had organised a cake with Harry which and his son presented to me with sparklers and candles and they also sang Happy Birthday . I had a wonderful evening . We ate here three nights as we loved it so much. You will not be disappointed if you visit here.

Date of visit: May 2018