“Great Hotel”

Liapades Beach Hotel
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Liapades
Reviewed July 1, 2012

We have just returned from spending a wonderful few days at the Liapades Beach Hotel. The Hotle is in a great location and is away from the many other crazy holiday locations in Corfu. The room we had overlooking the pool area was light spacious and had a brilliant view. The pool area was also very welcoming.
However the best part of the hotel was the attached Cricketers Taverna - what a lovely setting! The food was brilliant and the staff very friendly. I am not one for returning to places (there is so much to see, but would go back to this Taverna).

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank LiamHum

Reviewed June 22, 2012

We have just returned home after spending three weeks at the Liapades Beach hotel and I re-iterate exactly what I wrote last year. The welcome from Spiros and his staff is just as warm, the ambiance is just as good. Everyone works so hard to ensure you enjoy your stay without being intrusive. Ask for a room looking over towards Lakones and sit on the balcony in the evening watching the sun set and the eagles soaring in the sky, with a glass of chilled white wine, what more could you want, except one of Spiros delicious suppers! We are so pleased to have found this place and I think we will be returning for many years to come. Don't take my word, try it for yourselves.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
7  Thank lakones
Reviewed June 9, 2012

I love this hotel! We were here for six days in September 2011 and spent a great time. We were on HB board and everything was very tasty. The rooms are small, clean and pleasant, the staff is wonderful. There are great beaches nearby. I definitely recommend this small family hotel and surrounding area!

Room Tip: http://www.liapades-bliss.com/walking-guide/index.html - information about Liapades and beaches
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank zany_79
Reviewed September 22, 2011

Cricketers Taverna part of hotel and was brill. Look at reviews of Elly beach hotel for reference to this hotel - a refuge for great food and 1st rate service.

• Stayed: September 2011
3  Thank DoctorTechnical
Reviewed September 20, 2011

We have just returned from a two week stay at the Liapades Beach Hotel and found it a great place to holiday. Spiros and his staff worked very hard to ensure you enjoyed your stay. Our room had wonderful views over the bay, towards Paleokastitsa and Lakones, it was a joy to sit and enjoy the sights and sounds as the sun went down over the sea. The room was extremely comfortable, with a huge bed and we had fluffy white towels everyday. We found the breakfast quite adequate and could have any type of eggs, bacon and greek yogourt with honey, you only had to ask, along with the usual buffet. The Taverna was very popular and full each night. All in all a wonderful find.

Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank lakones
Reviewed September 20, 2011

Spiro and staff provide an excellent mix for your holiday starting with a free transfer from the airport. The rooms are spacious and clean and towels are changed every day.The Cricketers taverna provided good food at reasonable prices. All in all I would reccommend this hotel to anyone who loves Greek Islands

Room Tip: Ask for room overlooking pool.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Sandra N
Reviewed October 3, 2009

I'm a single woman traveling with my best male friend. We are chilled out 36 year olds and our interests are alternative music and living. We enjoy fine wine and food. (I'm Vegan).
We have discovered the wonders of Greece last year. Since then we have visited 3 of the islands. Mykonos, Santorini and Corfu all at different times.
Here is my brief opinion on Liapades Beach Hotel in Corfu. W especifically searched for a quite location and a time of year where crowds wouldn't be an issue. We both work hard and long hours so tranquility was a must. We booked our holiday through Alltours and stayed at Liapades Beach Hotel. It cost 640 Euro pp including taxi to and from the airport. The package was halfboard (breakfast & evening meal ) but we weren't really bothered where we ate. The hotel was perfect for us - 1 minute to the beach - beautifully maintained greenery and contrasting wild vegetation - helpful & friendly staff - pool almost exclusively to ourselves - good size room - tavern beside hotel - local supermarkets and other amenities near by - friendly cats to play with (as i was missing mine back home). The room was big enough with a balcony (our view was the wild hill side). It was cleaned every other day. I was apprehensive with the the breakfast & evening meal as being vegan the selection is usually very poor and monotonous. The breakfast consisted of white bread, toast, cake, jams, butter, cheese, ham, tea/coffee and concentrated orange juice.On the first day i explained to the waitress i was vegan and if they could in any way accommodate me. She provided me with oranges, cucumber and tomatoes. She also informed me there was a supermarket near by and i was welcome to bring and eat whatever i wished at their restaurant. At dinner there was a 4 course meal consisting of starter, salad, main meal and fruit. Yet again they tried to respect my diet and provided me with animal free dishes. Sometimes this consisted of rice and chips missing the usually accompanying meat. But i didn't mind as the Greek kitchen is usually generous with delicious vegetable based dishes. There was always a vegan starter followed by a Greek salad (minus the cheese). To add to that the very easy drinking local wine meant i was quite satisfied. On the last evening they made for me rice filled peppers with tomato sauce which was very tasty. I always had the option to order A La carte as there were many vegan starter to choose from. All in all i would recommend this hotel for its quite location and very accommodating and friendly staff.
Vegan friendly.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
8  Thank Lucinda_Vienna
Also consider these accommodations in or near Liapades
Blue Princess Beach Hotel & Suites
#1 of 1 in Agios Spyridonas
Ithea Suites Hotel
Ithea Suites Hotel
#4 of 5 in Ermones

Been to Liapades Beach Hotel? Share your experiences!