“Great spot on Orient Bay”

The Sun Beach Clubber
Ranked #1 of 35 Restaurants in Orient Bay
Cuisines: Sushi, French
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Closed due to construction.
Columbus, Ohio
“Great spot on Orient Bay”
Reviewed May 20, 2014

We rented beach chairs here (which came with complimentary rum punch) while spending the day on Orient Bay.We also had mojitos (strawberry one was great) and a bucket of Carib. Affordable spot on the beach. We never did try the food there but it smelled good.

• Visited May 2014

“Friendly French hospitality”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

The Sun. Beach Clubber is a small place on Orient Beach with an awesome atmosphere, good food, friendly staff and great French hospitality! Spent most of the day right there without a care in the world....great beach, great food, great drinks great prices.....

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Pj E
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“One of the best places to eat on Orient Bay Beach”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

We have stopped here to eat many times. We go to St. Martin at least once a year, the view is beautiful, the staff is wonderful, the food is fabulous!! The best lobster au gratin I have ever had. Looking forward to going again in June.

• Visited July 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Nice seats and view; too loud”
Reviewed May 10, 2014

Nice seats and view; too loud for our taste and the food was way expensive but so is everything on the island. The food seemed to be high quality and the people around us enjoyed it. Be prepared for people constantly coming up to you while you're trying to relax asking if you want to buy something.

Lastly we felt like the server looked at us and our drink order as a very low priority (he had some other people spending way more money) so it took 20 mins after putting in a simple "welcome drink" order before I went up and got it at the bar myself. Otherwise, the other staff there were nice and the beach was beautiful. It's definitely more of a party spot.

• Visited April 2014
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Best Food I ate on the Island”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

I got the Frog Legs and OMG they were to die for, my mom got the steak with (I think it was goat cheese inside it) best steak I've had in my life… I am going back to St Maarten and I'm getting the closest hotel to this restaurant and spend my entire vacation here

Visited April 2014