“Generous portions delicately presented”
Review of Tai Chi - CLOSED

Tai Chi
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 4, 2014

The Tai Chi appeared to be the most popular of the seven restaurants in the Orient Village. There are two menus: Susi and Thai food, plus an interesting cocktail menu and a good range of French wines.

The portions are certainly generous. Our chicken saté starter included seven sticks of very tender meat and two dipping sauces, plus a decorative salad. Red snapper fish was offered in several main course dishes.The green thai curry was very tasty, and had no artificial colours.
We found the service to be excellent, very attentive but not overbearing.

Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

The most authentic Thai restaurant on St. Martin ! Must try the Padthai and the Coconut chicken soup! The service and atmosphere are just wonderful!!! Enjoy and bring family and friends :)))

Reviewed December 29, 2013

We stumbled upon this place while trying to find a taxi after being on beach all day. Luckily we did. The meal was really good. I had a meal that was similar to mongolian beef at PF Changs in the states. My wife had sushi. All was real good. No complaints. The location was really nice. Real romantic atmosphere. I don't know the Orient Beach area real well. We were staying on other end of island. But this spot was really cool.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

Thai food with some French influence. We ate there one night because we needed a break from all of the French places. My son and I eat Thai all the time at home. The menu is eclectic, the spices perfect. Don't be afraid to ask for more heat. For desert try the Nutella Spring Rolls, decadent.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

The service was terrible. We have traveled all over the Carirbean so we understand "Island Time." This was just slow and unattentive. The food was marginal at best. This was by far the worst food we ate on the island. The restaurant was full and many guests were discussing the poor service and poor quality of the food. The first two items I ordered I was told they were not preparing them that evening. I ordered the snapper and it was battered and fried to a point that it was a greasy mess.