“Great beach, slow service”
Review of Aloha

Aloha
Ranked #5 of 36 Restaurants in Orient Bay
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Come enjoy tasty dishes in a warm and friendly atmosphere on the best beach in the Caribbean. Our chef has developed a varied menu, mixing refinement and simplicity.
Reviewed October 20, 2013

We chose to sit here as it looked just as inviting as any of the other bars on the beach. The lounge chairs were broke and sagged. When we ordered our drinks it took 10 minutes to get a bucket of beers and when we ordered our 2nd round he forgot. To top it off, we couldn't use the bathroom as we were told the entire beach was out of running water(Not their fault, insult to injury) We ended up having a good time but when I return I will choose a different bar.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

More than the food, I really appreciated the service and the atmosphere.
Food had nothing special. Not that is wasn't good, but they serve what the others serve with no speciality. But the place itself has its special touch, Nat's touch, and this is the must of this place.
Nat is very creative with Rhum. Ask her at the bar and see what you dare try! I once had a Chilli with basil, dried tomato and I don't what, and it was really good!

1  Thank LaVoileuse
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Delicious and unexpected for a beach shack. Very nice French food - shrimp, meat, salad. Wow, and did I mention it's a beach shack? If you're on the beach bring money and come here.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Not only was the view magnificent at Aloha, the food was too! Additionally, the owner, Natalie, was friendly, kind and welcoming! She made us feel as if she knew us her whole life. After years of going to other places on Orient Beach, I now found my new home there!

Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Amazing, chill beach bar. Great food, especially the grouper and mahi mahi. Nat and her team are very warm and friendly. Great place to have good food, great drinks and great view. Also play Costes music which brings me back to Paris chill in the Costes courtyard drinking rose.

1  Thank CherL7