“Fantastic Food Great Bar”
Review of Aloha

Aloha
Ranked #6 of 36 Restaurants in Orient Bay
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Come enjoy tasty dishes in a warm and friendly atmosphere on the best beach in the Caribbean. Our chef has developed a varied menu, mixing refinement and simplicity.
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We went up the beach before lunch looking at all the menus. After seeing theirs, it was no contest. Their specials were nothing short of inspiring. They had a fabulous mix of French flair and Caribbean freshness. The food was incredible. Natalie was a delight. She was fantastic, hilarious and we had a great time. We enjoyed lunch so much we went back for drinks later on. Fabulous all around. Anyone that says the service is anything but top notch, was probably rude themselves. In St Martin your attitude and how you treat people will be reciprocated. We were treated extremely well everywhere we went, but they made us feel like welcome old friends here.

2  Thank alohahoneypie

Reviewed July 15, 2013

We parked at orient beach and walked thru Aloha - the young French man politely asked if we would like to rent chairs from them. The chairs were a gray color with beautiful aqua umbrellas. I forget the price for chairs, but it came with a free rum punch or beer. They just happened to have 4 front row beach chairs with umbrellas. So, we settled in for the day. The nice young French man told us he would be our beach boy for the day. He brought us our drinks fast as lightning. I even tried to go to the bar a couple times to fetch my own, and he stopped me before I got there to see what I needed and promptly brought it to our chairs. When it was time for lunch we went to the beach shack. Most of the time on the beach you get hamburgers or sandwiches, but here you get a gourmet meal. I just had a feeling we should order something more than a burger. I ordered off the specials board... I believe it was called Italian vegetable tarte with beef kabobs and my husband got the grilled grouper in a white sauce with rice and salad. OMG is all I can say. The tarte was like a flaky crust puff pastry with cheeses melted on it and topped with marinated grilled veggies - omg! My husband said the fish in the cream sauce was the second best dish we had all week (including dinners, not just lunch) the owner Nath was a whirlwind at the bar. That woman is a worker. They we so nice and attentive. Everyone loved them and most guests got kisses on both cheeks from her as they left. I couldn't believe we got this kind of food and service ON A BEACH. Truly a magical day.

2  Thank leslierph
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Very friendly service in a "on the beach" atmosphere. Great mixed drinks, frozen drinks and ice cold beer. Very good bar food, not greasy, local fare. BBQ ribs, chicken and the like. No shirt, no shoes, no top....NO Problem! Relax with friends or chat with the very friendly and very cute French waitresses/bartenders.

1  Thank Bruce A
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We have been traveling to sxm for many years and several times a year. We always go to Aloha and are treated wonderfully by Natalie. This is the spot to go if you want to enjoy the food and beach and have top service. Natalie makes us feel like home regardless if we come with 4 people or 30. Our son Ari loves the curry chicken and shrimp. If you would like to enjoy dessert on the beach, their homemade apple tartaine is to die for. VIVA Natalie!!!!

2  Thank NYCRussianCrew
Reviewed July 3, 2013

The best restaurant on the beach! Fantastic food, awesome staff, great drinks. It's always the 1st place we hit on Orient when we visit St. Martin. Nathalie is so friendly and does everything with a smile. On this most recent trip, we got to meet Coco and Giles, who both gave great service and made us laugh. A very fun place with superb service and food!

1  Thank Robin U