“Amazing food,service,seating, view”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We stayed the week on orient beach and enjoyed several visits to Palm Beach. Our first visit was on a Sunday evening when they had live entertainment. there was a dance floor and the entertainer was so fun to watch as he kept everyone dancing. bartenders did their best to keep on this busy evening. drinks were good. There were conversation seating areas and double lounges as well as single lounge chairs all by the beach. We came back and enjoyed lunch on the beach on these great chairs. We ended up staying all day. It was probably the best day of our trip! Met the owners and experienced their attention to the guests of their restaurant. I was looking for a place with an exceptional view, but I want good food and drink too. I am fussy about cleanliness and attentiveness, I got that here! Make this a stop while on orient beach. You will not regret it. Our last day is Tom. On the island and we are going to make one last stop! Enjoy!

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Low quality of everything from staff to food! The food is better at Mc Donald's and I am not exadarating! Also, the beach has an undertow , which is pretty dangerous . So, pick ANYTHING on Orient Beach BuT Palm BeCh!

Reviewed December 13, 2012

This is an exceptional place for the beach. We have been back to St. Martin 13 times and this gem we found two years ago. The place was brand new then. We go back here two or three times per trip there because the food is absolutely excellent, even if I am not sure what I am ordering at the time. You will be amazed at the food presentationa also. This is top notch for a place to spend the day, an afternoon. Beach, sun, great food, wonderul beach chairs and great service!

Reviewed November 11, 2012

This used to be our favorite spot on Orient Beach. Service on the beach was nice even though our drink order was mixed up- it was promptly remedied. The place was over run with drunk cruise ship passengers , very loud and obnoxious. Food was so-so. I had Mahi-Mahi which was okay. My husband ate 3 bites of his hamburger. His lunch was brought about 15 minutes before mine. We won't be back- too many other good places to eat on Orient.

1  Thank ya-ya
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I visited Palm Beach on French side, Saint Martin's, on Nov. 4th, 2012. The beach and beach service was great. However, in eating at the restaurant, I had ordered snails (escargot), which were great. However, the bread, although very good, was not sufficient to really enjoy the escargot. When I asked for more bread, I was denied. I can't understand a French restaurant denying bread on request. My total bill for the day was $134+$20 tip (for beach service). I did not include a restaurant tip for obvious reasons. Next time, I will bring my own cake!