“Great seafood and pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Orange Fever

Orange Fever
Ranked #15 of 35 Restaurants in Orient Bay
Cuisines: Bar, European, Steakhouse, Caribbean, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Columbia, South Carolina
“Great seafood and pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

We ate here twice during our trip to Orient Bay--the tuna tartare($15) and mahi mahi ($14) were great and prices can't be beat. Escargot for appetizer was fabulous. We had pizza the first day and it was the best we have had in a long time! We got a pizza to go on second visit after we had our seafood meal to take back to the room for dinner. 6 beer were $10.00. If you pay in cash 1 dollar = 1 euro. View can't be beat. Great meal with casual, fun atmosphere!

• Visited May 2013

NJ
“Great Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

During four days of our stay in St. Martin, we rented chairs from them at Orient Beach, a good bargain at $7 per person including a free "simple" drink.
For lunch, Margarita Pizza was simply the best we have ever had, better than the ones we ate in NYC or Rome. Dont forget to sprinkle some of their "hot" sauce. It is a huge big bottle on each table. The watery, oily sauce looks more like olive oil than hot sauce. It is not really hot but adds a delightful little zing to the pizza.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank msiqbalmd
Newport News, Virginia
“Not worth the hype”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

We decided to spend some time at Orient Beach and went to this food shack because of the reviews I had read. We order a drink and sat down to read the menu. The selection looked pretty good so we decided to eat there, our food was pretty good and the other meals looked pretty good too. The only problem I had was when I asked for him bill they put my drinks on the check, which I had already paid for. I showed it to my server and he went over and spoke to someone for a while and finally came back with the drinks taken off the check. Not sure if I would eat there again, we walked down the beach and saw some other establishments that had better menu selection and nice eating areas.

Hudson, New Hampshire
“Really Good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013

How could Orange Fever be rated higher than Palm Beach in Orient Bay? Like all the small places, the chairs are stacked on on top of another. I really dislike hearing everyone’s conversations and that’s what pushed me down to the other side of the beach since Palm Beach opened. But, when it comes to food and service-Orange Crush is the best on Orient-hands down. My wife really enjoys goat cheese salad. She orders it multiple times on SXM and this one was by far the best. I enjoyed the mussels-best of our trip! The couple next to us had an amazing super thin crust pizza. Next time at Orient, we’ll bring our own chairs and have lunch at Orange Fever

thunder Bay,Ontario
“WE send all our friends”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

Excellent restaurant and consistently good.The food here is about the best on the beach.Casual beach dining at its best.I'm boring but I always have the grouper ,perfectly cooked with a great creole sauce on the side.Others have had the shrimp,the pizzas and the burgers.No complaints.
Friendy owners and staff.Prices that are hard to beat,with free rum liguor with bill.