“Great Lunch 1/7/13”

Cuisines: Caribbean, Pizza, Steakhouse
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 15, 2013

We were a party of 6. Had Pizza, Salads and cold beer. You know the place is good when locals come by and order carry out. The food was excellent they also served buckets of beer for $10.00 The view is to die for.

3  Thank gbinva

Reviewed January 7, 2013

My husband and I are staying on Orient Beach and stumbled across this place for lunch today. It was great..the salad I had was very fresh with homemade dressing. My husband enjoyed his burger as well. Great view of the water as well...

2  Thank jmclellan78
Reviewed January 2, 2013

If you are going to Orient Beach, this is the place to eat and hang out. Great prices and great food!!

1  Thank nicholsonm4
Reviewed December 21, 2012

We have been to St Martin at least 15 times and always come back to Luc and Olivier's Orange Fever. They have the best location and the most wonderful food on Orient. The musselss are my absolute favorite. All the mnenue items are good from the hamburger to the pizza to the escargot and have a French flair.

1  Thank CaptainJerrylee
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I was a little hesitant to try this place due to the orange (and tacky decor), but the food was delicious. I ordered the tuna tartare, which was fresh and delicious. My husband got the mahi mahi ceviche, which he loved.

The location is prime and perfect for people watching. We wanted to go back the next day too, but decided to try Ethnic next door, which was also good. Glad we tried Orange Fever first!

1  Thank SDpugmom