Ways to Experience Orient Bay Beach
from $45.00
from $40.00
from $100.00
3,723 results
All reviews water sports bars and restaurants nude side south end an umbrella topless women white sand beautiful water chairs and umbrellas kite surfing clear water cruise ship st martin jet skiing la playa clothing seaweed
Reviewed 3 days ago

After hurricane Irma Bikini Beach is totally updated and better then ever! Have been going there since the late 90s

Reviewed 6 days ago

Bikini beach is open and the parking lot strip mall and restaurants are recovering. Poor signage of course. Hurricane Irma wiped out most of the commercialized beach sections and it now harkens back to an earlier time. Beach bar/restaurant had dismal service so we simply left for the better restaurants nearby.

3  Thank rograham
Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

We first went to Grand Case but decided not to stay there but went to Orient Bay beach and the Bikini Bar restaurant. We had a great time - the sand is white, the water was warm, blue and some great waves. My husband loves the ocean and waves so this fit the bill perfectly. Got two lounge chairs and an umbrella. Then had drinks at the Bikini Bar which also serves good food. We took a taxi from the cruise ship port to the beach. Not crowded and a great beach. Some topless gals so if that bothers you don’t go. We will be visiting again!

1  Thank ej64sutton
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This is our first vacation to St Martin that we are not staying on Orient Beach. Recovery post Irma is slow on the French side of the island. Bars are coming back to life. Bikini is awesome. Kakao and Kontiki will open by end of November. Kakao is now in a new location the other direction next to Bikini. Beach activity is back at Club Orient end but the hotel has no activity. Still one of the most unique and beautiful beaches in the world. We will be visiting here and back next year in spring.

4  Thank scott1102
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Orient bay beach.
We sat at the bikini beach club with olive umbrellas.
So nice. Everything is gone from hurricane Irma last year. And it looks so peaceful, clean and calm. I am sorry for all their loss, but this reminded me of more simpler times.
They of course will rebuild for tourist, but I personally like this better. As well as I am here in off season and get the pick of what I like. Maybe in high season it might not be as fun? For now it is perfect. I only saw our umbrellas, and orange ones on the other end where club orient was. Two places for water sports. Like boogie boards, jet skis. Some people own umbrellas and towels.The water and atmosphere reminded me of early 90s. The water and beach is pristine.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I love Orient beach. Super clean, beautiful powdery white sand. There was some seaweed this time around but still didn’t take away from the beauty of the beach. This was my second time here and I will continue to visit.

3  Thank onle1me25
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

What a wonderful beach. My friends and I had a wonderful experience visiting Orient Beach. Even though it was rather hard to find, it is absolutely beautiful. The water was calm and we were able to experience a diver diving for Conch. I can't wait to go back again.

2  Thank 4Cindee2
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Slowly but surely the beach is coming back. Right now Club O is open with a small bar renting chairs and umbrellas. Collin is still near Club O renting chars and umbrellas. Bikini Beach is open with bar, restaurant, chairs and umbrellas. Kontiki is being rebuilt right now. There are 3-4 restaurants open in Orient Village Square and a couple more not in the square. We ate every morning at Good Morning a wonderful French bakery right in Orient Bay. Wonderful food and staff.

8  Thank Patricia G
Reviewed October 10, 2018

Cedric has chairs and umbrellas for rent. He salvaged the chairs after the hurricane and bought some new umbrellas. He is there daily 7:30-4:30. The Perch Bar is open and has continued the Happy Hour tradition of 2 for 1 from 1:30-2:30. Listen for the ships bell ringing. There is more beach than ever. The slope in the water is gentle.
The Bikini Beach Restaurant has an open kitchen until 3:30 to 4:00 daily and the bar is open until 8 pm. The food is incredibly de »icious and well prepared.
Several restaurants in the Village at Orient Bay are open. The grocery will open soon.
Luis of custom bathing suit fame can be found selling his hand painted/screened paréos.
Remember these people depend on tourism to recover. Please make plans to visit the island soon.

5  Thank Leslie B
Reviewed September 28, 2018

Orient bay was demolished by Hurricane Irma. The Bikini Bar just opened and one other restaurant on the beach for now. Lots of construction but devastation still such a reality. Lots of Seaweed on the beach when we visited but the Bikini Bar staff/owner was clearing off as much as he could.

3  Thank SouthernSumer