“Perfect day at the beach!”
Review of Orient Bay Beach

$50.00*
Shore Excursion: St Maarten Beach, Sightseeing and Shopping Tour
Ranked #1 of 12 things to do in Orient Bay
Reviewed May 5, 2014

My husband and I went as an excursion for this trip. It began as a 20 min tour guide to the beach which was very fun and interesting. Once we got to the beach, they welcomed us with punch with or without alcohol. The chairs were very comfortable and the water was amazing!! The only thing I didn't like about the chairs is that we didn't get the front row. So make sure you get off the bus first because its first come first serve on the chairs. There was a $3 fee if you wanted to keep the umbrella. Water sports and drinks cost extra which was reasonable prices I guess. The lunch was included and it was so amazing! Again make sure you come first so that you don't have to eat lunch with another couple unless you mind waiting for a table. Overall, it was a perfect day at the beach. Water, lunch, drinks were great!

1  Thank Melissa G

Reviewed May 5, 2014

I live in the Caribbean, so to me Orient Bay is just another beach. It is a lovely beach and the water was nice the second visit. There is certainly a lot to find to do there if you are into water sports. There are tons of beach bars with pretty much the same type of food and drinks. The difference is supposed to be the "nudist" side of the beach. We did not go there as we had our two sons with us, but there were enough topless women walking around and men in some very small G-strings. Not all of it was a sight I really needed to see, but each to their own it all seemed natural in the setting.

Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

This beach was one of My top 10. It is a nude beach. Locals are very nice and speak French. The one thing I didn't like was the location. It is a very secluded beach, nonetheless amazing. You will not regret going here. I spent my day here since we were on a cruise. I would definitely return!

1  Thank Yesenia217
Reviewed May 3, 2014

When we go to St. Martin, we stay in Oyster Pond on the French side. It is just a 20 minute drive to Orient Beach. Half the beach is clothing optional. If that is off-putting, go to the other side. Great snorkeling, parasailing, restaurants, beach drinks; what more could anyone ask for?

Reviewed May 1, 2014

Didn't see any nudists as most people spoke of regarding this beach. The beach itself had alot of wavy waters, smooth sand, and a few beach bars to quench the thirst with a carib or tropical drink.