“Another Beach”

$60.00*
Jet Ski Rental at Orient Bay Beach
Ranked #1 of 12 things to do in Orient Bay
Reviewed May 5, 2014

I live in the Caribbean, so to me Orient Bay is just another beach. It is a lovely beach and the water was nice the second visit. There is certainly a lot to find to do there if you are into water sports. There are tons of beach bars with pretty much the same type of food and drinks. The difference is supposed to be the "nudist" side of the beach. We did not go there as we had our two sons with us, but there were enough topless women walking around and men in some very small G-strings. Not all of it was a sight I really needed to see, but each to their own it all seemed natural in the setting.

There are newer reviews for Orient Bay Beach

Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

This beach was one of My top 10. It is a nude beach. Locals are very nice and speak French. The one thing I didn't like was the location. It is a very secluded beach, nonetheless amazing. You will not regret going here. I spent my day here since we were on a cruise. I would definitely return!

1  Thank Yesenia217
Reviewed May 3, 2014

When we go to St. Martin, we stay in Oyster Pond on the French side. It is just a 20 minute drive to Orient Beach. Half the beach is clothing optional. If that is off-putting, go to the other side. Great snorkeling, parasailing, restaurants, beach drinks; what more could anyone ask for?

Reviewed May 1, 2014

Didn't see any nudists as most people spoke of regarding this beach. The beach itself had alot of wavy waters, smooth sand, and a few beach bars to quench the thirst with a carib or tropical drink.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

This beach has something for everyone. The north end is rather empty and you can bring your own chairs and coolers to make a picnic. Furthest south is a nude resort and in between the two are a wide variety of fun beach bars and yummy restaurants with lounge chairs to rent. There's not a better day than French rose' and white sand with the turquoise Caribbean at your feet. This is beautiful sand, perfect waves (not too wild, not too gentle)... an ideal beach for a long walk and a leisurely lunch. Wish I was there!