“Great service”

Kakao Beach Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #8 of 36 Restaurants in Orient Bay
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Dans ce cadre privilegie, le RESTAURANT vous offre un horizon sur la baie orientale et l'ile de Tintamarre et Cay Verte avec ses tables dans un jardin tropical toutes faces a la mer...Ici, vous pourrez restaurer ou simplement vous desalterer a l'ombre d'une paillote, le regard perdu devant ce spectacle de pure quietude, les doigts de pieds en eventail sur un transat, berces par un fond de musique.Le cadre y est soigne et discret avec sa deco tout en bois.Dans un environnement de verdure luxuriante.Beach bar / restaurant / massage / boutique / wifi gratuite pour nos clients !
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I went to Orient beach during a stop in St Maarten on a cruise. I saw the lines of nice blue chairs so I decided to get some chairs right there. A French guy came by to greet us and said that it was $15 for two chairs and a shade(I gotta say that's a good price..I remembered a few years ago that in seven mile beach on Cayman Islands was $10 for just one chair!!!)...and then said to pay him later. They have nice facilities(shower, restrooms, etc). The only minor problem is that they only have one shower...I think an additional shower would not be a bad idea. I didn't order any food, but the people sitting next door to us ordered some fish that smelled great!!..so I would assume the food is good. I went to the bar hoping to buy some French or Dutch beer that I cannot find in the US (such as Kronenbourg or Amstel Bright) but they didn't have any...anyway they still have Heineken, Carib, Presidente and many American beers. In conclusion, I highly recommend this place and I would definitely return to this place next time I go to Orient beach. ;-)

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Great place to eat lunch and enjoy some drinks at the bar, topless if you want. People on Orient Beach are very open minded about bathing suits. Food was delicious, served by a handsome French man. Great experience overall!

Reviewed August 11, 2013

The views of the beach, ocean and islands in front are outstanding and the food and service are very good at a very reasonable price. Very nice for lunch at shade in one of the tables facing the beach with the breeze on a hot day. A good deal is a bucket of 6 beers at $12.00.

1  Thank enrique48
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Kakao Beach Restaurant and Bar is a great place for a quick snack. Try the calamari! Conveniently located mid-beach

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Always such a relaxing pleasure to eat at Kakao at Orient Beach in Saint Martin. Elegant and delicious food. Excellent service. Gorgeous beach. Comfortable seating and tables in their beautiful beach cabanas in their French Caribbean style. I love the iguanas strolling by and climbing the trees in their natural environment. Always a wonderful lunch date with my hubbie and family.