“Le Piment”

Le Piment
Ranked #5 of 36 Restaurants in Orient Bay
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: On Orient Bay in the heart of the village square the team welcomes you in a very friendly restaurant. Chef Sylvain offers fresh and tasty French cuisine, prepared with quality products. meats. pickled fish , pizzas, real delights. !! An unusual and surprising place to discover.............:)) OUVERT /OPENING HOURS 7 / 7 * Every Day * 18H00 - 22H00 6 pm - 10 pm CLOSED ON 24 DECEMBER 2016
Reviewed February 10, 2013

First restaurant we had dinner on St Martin. Good location just a few yards from Orient Beach.
Good service, friendly and great food!

2  Thank Illinijd

Reviewed February 6, 2013

We found Le Piment on TripAdvisor:) We were staying in Orient Bay so this was really close and we were not disappointed. Family style menu with lots of pizzas etc but everything was really good, service was helpful and I really liked their menus presented on old CDs. Good place.

2  Thank rada i
Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

We gave eaten here annually during vacation and the food is average but oversized. We can't finish the meal and if that's important to you this is a good place.

1  Thank bookreadermom
Reviewed February 3, 2013

We were hungry tonight, having traveled all day to get to St. Martin, with only munches served on the plane. We have been to Le Piment many times in the past for an evening meal and always have enjoyed the friendly staff and great food here. they had music in the village which is the usual here on Friday nights. They always have a wonderful list of specials by the chef and that was what we chose from. I have never been disappointed when I have had their specials, so I am not afraid to choose from the list of nightly specials here. I had a steak done with a cheese on top done in a maple syrup broth that came with a crook of potatoes & vegetables done in a butter sauce. WOW, is all I can say, my taste buds were doing a happy dance that night! My wife had a wife had a pasta of some type, done stuffed with mushroom with a mushroom sauce. I forgot, we also split a large salad before hand too, they always have delicious salads here too. An absolutely wonderful start to our stay. We sat out in the square afterwards and listened to the band for a while watching a few people dancing. On Friday evenings here, they local merchants selling they wares & live music, so it is a great place to let yourself unwind & get into the island spirit & that was exactly why we comes here for our first night. It worked too!

3  Thank Tom v
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Best pizza! Fast,friendly and all of them are good! If you don't want to stay there to eat you can take it to go back to your villa to enjoy!

1  Thank Ruth W