“Spectacular environment, great food & good service!”
Review of Kontiki

Kontiki
Ranked #3 of 36 Restaurants in Orient Bay
Cuisines: Thai, International
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Under palm trees but right on the beach; great Niçoise salad, great Kobe hamburgers; a bit pricey but good quality and flavory food: I recommend!

There are newer reviews for Kontiki

Reviewed September 1, 2012

We were minding our business just sitting on the sand in front of this place and the rude owner of the this place came out and said that we needed to move because we were on a private beach, which is not true because all the beaches are for the public to use. Then he started nagging us to death because we weren't moving fast enough for him. If you don't want to beharassed by some weird French dude, I strongly advise you stay away from this place called Kon Tiki. I'm sure the food is gross as well.

1  Thank octrish2000
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Orient is such an interesting place, beautiful beach, great bars, gourmet food and of course world class people watching. Among the high end food at Orient I give the edge to Kontiki. It's simple, they have great food but they also have great staff. Cool guys that will make your afternoon as great as they can.

1  Thank RLehmann1
Reviewed August 16, 2012

We had lunch at Kontiki today and Jon was the most attentive and accommodating waiter we've had on the island. He made up fresh lemonade and a fruit salad for our toddler and brought it out first to keep her busy. I had the goat cheese salad and it was very good. My husband and daughter had ham and cheese panini and they were also good. My other daughter had pepperoni pizza and it was tasty as well. Would go back there again any day!

Reviewed August 7, 2012

I went here yesterday with my girlfriend and we loved it. It was a very clean and classy beach area. They have good wait staff and a nice dining area. I recommend it.