“good meal”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Ate here last weekend- had the grilled calamari app and the chicken and shrimp curry- both of which were very good-
The restaurant was very busy and only one waitress with a helper- they both just seemed a little too busy to attend to our table properly- i wasn’t offered another glass of wine with my dinner, we had to flag her down if we wanted anything- I have eaten here before and it’s always been a great experience- and I will go back- hopefully they have at least one more server working

1  Thank d-ray-toronto

Reviewed March 8, 2014

We've eaten at this restaurant many times and have always found it to be amazing. The staff is friendly and the atmosphere is inviting. Both appetizers and entrees are very tasty and we both really enjoyed the rustic mashed potatoes. Would recommend this amazing restaurant to anyone who is looking for a great restaurant in Erin!

2  Thank J T
Reviewed February 10, 2014

My husband and I ate at this restaurant this past weekend. We ordered an appetizer of curried mussels to share. Although they were on the small side in terms of size, they were flavourful. It was the main courses that left a negative impression. My husband ordered Fish and Chips. The small portion of 4 battered fingerlings of fish served on rice for 26.00 was a complete disappointment. I ordered the Mushroom Farfalle pasta, and it lacked flavour, although it had a fair serving of chicken and mushrooms in it.

2  Thank Revelry78
Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

Stopped for lunch and chose to sit on the patio with a nice view of a pond. Shared the 3 Cheese and Spinach Dip which delicious and the Chicken & Mushroom Flatbread which lacked flavour. The waitress brought some hot sauce which didn't seem to help much. Not worth the $14 we paid. We would try this restaurant one more time as the menu had some interesting items. Hopefully our bad experience was a fluke.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

We were recently visiting in Erin and had Bistro Riviere recommended to us...what a pleasant surprise...the service was prompt, the bartender helped the waitress serve and tend the tables, the menu was inventive and the food very good...our one regret is that we were too full for desert! portions are on the large size, so if you are having dinner, you might want to share your starter...I had a soup to start and wasn't able to finish my main course...

They'd just finished adding on a nice big deck out back overlooking the Mill race, and that is going to make a lovely spot for an afternoon drink in the warmer weather...